Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Tune...

I 'discovered' Jane DesRosier, of Gritty Arts Studio, several years ago. Although we haven't met in person, I have spoken with her on the phone. And from that brief interaction, and what I read and see on her blog, I know she's a gem.

Three of her paintings found a home in my living room. I grin when I look at them. Her art makes me happy.

Although I knew we shared a love of bluegrass music, I didn't realize what a talented musician she is.

Cowboys and Jesus...what a concept...Here at the end of the road, that makes me grin, too.



The words, "Will Jesus wear a cowboy hat when He comes to take us home?" make me chuckle. But if we're gonna be doing a two-step when we get there, I'd better take some lessons here first!

Matthew 24:51 reads, "They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

Won't it be something!

No comments: